Upcoming and Recent PhD Thesis Defenses at USAT
- Medicine & Psychology: The Effects if Stress on Doctors and How Brain mapping Therapy can Improve the lives of Doctors. I Pinkhasova, Friday, June 18, 2015.
- Medicine: Comparison of Minimally Invasive Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion vs Traditional Open Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgical outcomes for Treatment of Symptomatic Degenerative Conditions, ME. Trujillo, Friday, June 19th, 0900-1200 hrs.
- Medicine, Healthcare Management and Administration: Reducing Hospital Readmissions: Medicare’s Mandate – A New Challenge. R Keise, December 2014 [Passed]
- Biophysics and Nutritional Medicine: Effectivity of Synthetic Medicines versus FI Matrix of Natural Therapy for Auto-Immune Diseases and Cancer. F I Izanobi, May 2015 [Passed]
- Biophysics and Medicine: Neuro – Immune Stimulation Therapy: Natural Quantum Energy Transference via Bio-electromagnetic Field Resonance. A L Gee, May, 2015 [Passed]
- Medicine: Digital Infrared Imaging, Nutrient Levels, and Genetic Testing as Tool to Statify Risk, Implement and Monitor Impact of The Breast [Cancer] Prevention Program. K Blanche, November 2014 [Passed]
- Medicine: A correlation of Alzheimer’s Disease and Vitamin E in the Diabetic Population. TS Clarke, December 2014 [Passed]
- Science [ScD, Hon]: PresentDay Water on the Surface of Mars, Sir Charles W Shults III, MAY 2015.
- Education and the Arts: Red Sea – Imparting an Educational Perspective. R Peritz, December 2014 [Passed]
- Nursing Practice: Emerging Perspectives in Treating Heart Failure. I Njoloma, December 2014 [Passed]
- Nursing Practice Hybrid Innovation in the BSN Curriculum, Carmen G Carillo-Caban December 2014, [Passed]
- Nursing Practice Breaking SterileTechnique, JC Whited , December 2014 [Passed]
- Nursing Practice Barriers to minorities in nursing in Kentucky Jacque DeShay Young, December 2014 [Passed]
- Medical Education [EdD]: The educational role of professional nursing intervention with asthmatic patients and the factors that relate to the occurrence of relapses and remissions in patients treatment, E Rojo, December 2014 [Passed]