Start, Continue or Finish Your Professional Journey at USAT!



The USAT Graduate College

CO-Directors:  George P. Einstein, PhD, MD, DSc  &  Orien L. Tulp, PhD, MD, FACN, CNS
♦  Overview  ♦  

The Graduate College at USAT consists of a robust academic and research program, and is closely linked to the Colleges of Medicine, Education, Arts & Sciences, and the Einstein Institute, with whom common core courses may be shared, thereby making the dual degree Doctorate (MD + PhD or other academic / research doctorate) more cost effective as well as efficiently structured to be more attractive to the working student than is typical of such programs.  The Graduate College incorporates a blended instructional format, with the bulk of the course offerings being live lectures at the Main Campus in addition to the Evening College and the Einstein Institute.  All BS, MS and PhD academic programs may be integrated with the Doctor of Medicine and other medical degree programs that are currently available in the College of Medicine, thereby maximizing the time and efficiency of study while minimizing the traditional added costs of graduate study for the student.
The following MS and doctorate programs may be completed through the Graduate College:

Current Evening Division
Programs Available:

               Master of Science [MS, MSc]
               Master of Public Health [MPH]
               Master of Biomedical Sciences
               Doctor of Pharmacy [PharmD]*

          Doctor of Nursing Practice [DNP]*
          Doctor of Psychology [PsyD]*
          Doctorate in Biomedical Sciences
          Doctor of Physical or Occupational Therapy [DPT]*

       Doctor of Philosophy [PhD]
       PhD in Medicine [PhD]
       Doctor of Science [ScD]
       Doctor of Public Health [DPH]

Areas of concentration include Specializations in the following disciplines:

               Biomedical sciences
               Forensic pathology

          Health Care Administration & Management

     Environmental Sciences
     Physical Sciences
     and many others 

Note: Most Master’s degree programs may be taken in a thesis or non-thesis mode, but the MPH and all doctoral degrees require a formal thesis and oral defense of the dissertation prior to award of the degree.   

*Professional Licensure for applicants for entry level positions in the primary discipline in any US State or Territory or foreign [non-US based] Nation or Territory may be required.


Ready to start your journey?  Apply now!